Sunday, April 01, 2007

I Have Gone Off the Deep End

And I may never come back!

I have decided to give up knitting for good.

I have fallen in love with something new that will now take up all of my time. No more dropped stitches! No more gauge swatching! No more frogging!

What's this new passion of mine, you ask, that has caused me to throw out the old needles and set fire to the stash?

Spelunking!

The dampness! The darkness! The bat guano! Anything is better than ripping out my design project for the six millionth time and re-knitting it.

I am off to go live in a cave. Don't wait up for me.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Sounds like you need some chocolate therapy rather desperately!! (Step away from the guano....)

I hear ya, girlfriend, 'bout the ripping while designing. I'll bet it'll be worth it in the end though!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if you can come up with some way to combine the two, perhaps by using your ripped stitches to lead you back out of the cave if you get lost? :o)