Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire
1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?
Hmm, think I just answered that above, but I'll go ahead and repeat myself: Hufflepuff!
2. Shoe size?
I wear size 9 tennis shoes.
3. Foot Length?
According to the wooden measuring stick I used, my foot is 9 1/2" from heel to big toe.
4. Foot Circumference?
According to the Magic Tape Measure, "practically perfect," however in muggle terminology, my foot is 9 1/4" around. (I did measure the bigger foot.)
5. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.
a. 7" Boye, US size 2, bought at the local Hobby Lobby.
b. 7" Boye, US size 1, bought at the local Hobby Lobby.
c. Knit Picks circular needles, US size 2, 24" in length, set of 2. (I'm a bit of a rebel.)
6. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?
Sure, why the heck not? No plastic (They grab too much) or bamboo (I have tendency to break 'em.) As for size, either US 1 or 2 would be great. Length would need to be 7" or shorter. As for brand, surprise me. :)
However, if you happen to stumble across a set made of holly wood with a phoenix feather enclosed inside, about 11 inches in length, I'd go for those too. ;)
7. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference?
Hufflepuff here, so I shall move on to the next question....
8. Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal?
That's perfectly fine. Always interesting to see what other people use out there in the big, wide Muggle world.