Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Swatching the Night Away

I've been a busy little girl (I use that term very loosely...LOL.)

First, I swatched this while watching Underworld Evolution:



Practicing and memorizing the pattern for a Christmas present. Deciding if I like the color combo. Basically fiddling. Think I will make the stripes wider, maybe. Things that cannot change: the crimson and cream colors. Those are a must have.

Next, I started this while listening to Avril Lavigne, Michelle Branch and Alanis Morissette on the CD player:



I love me some colorwork in my knitting, can't you tell?

And finally, a World Cup Update:



Still driving towards the goal, the wingmen have split to cover each side of the field, one to the front and one to the back. I forsee a goal by the time this play is finished.

Knitted this on the back porch last night while enjoying the unusual Spring-like weather. DH was out on the porch too with his laptop, and the kiddies were cavorting across the back lawn. A very content and happy evening was had by all.

See you guys at Sit N Stitch tonight!

Peace out,
Mel

1 comment:

Kat said...

Wow, you are so adventurous!! That's awesome!

I can't believed you frogged the ladybug sweater, but that's smart--it'll be better to have something wearable AND finished rather than something just finished. LOL!!

My World Cup knitting project is pretty lame next to yours, but it will be my first sweater. :-)