Sunday, May 21, 2006

Off to Disney World!

Yep, going to the Magic Kingdom and I may never come back! LOL

Will be taking knitting with me and holding myself to only 4 projects (2 for the plane; 2 for the hotel.) Quite pleased that I was able to do that as I have severe knitter's/crocheter's/stitcher's ADD. Don't even begin to ask me how many UFOs I have hanging around my house. I'm afraid to count.

Sigh.... Guess I'll be organizing and prioritizing projects when I get back from VayKay.

Anywho, I promise to take lots of pixs for the blog, cause I'm seriously thinking about joining The Amazing Lace. So expect sock/shawl pixs as well as some FO's (stopping laughing guys, I do on occasion finish something) on the blog when I get home as I will not have a way to upload them on the road

TTFN! (in honor of the Mouse)

Mel

No comments: